Today is a powerful day in both history and present. Some of the most significant events of history occurred in collaboration with this very date and time -including God's day.
I'm sure someone in your path has looked at the clock and said, "Hey its 11:11, make a wish." And today, you are able to manifest even the most “impossible” of wishes.
On a metaphysical basis the appearance of these numbers is said to occur more frequently with those who’ve opened themselves to spiritual guidance and self-discovery. Many relate experiencing a feeling of being lovingly ‘pushed’ to establish a conscious connection with the ‘higher self’ and the universal God energy. Whether this awareness is engendered within the paradigms of traditional religion or gained through walking an alternative path is inconsequential as the phenomena is manifesting.
The number 11 is a very powerful number by itself. In Numerology the number 11 is a master number and represents inspiration, illumination, and spiritual enlightenment.
11:11 is also the number of significance and power for:
- Geminis: Feel the best balance today. Instead of being of two minds, they are in harmony with one.
- Twin Flames: 11:11 signals that your Twin Flame may be around, or you are soon to encounter them, that you are becoming more in alignment and attracting each other into a physical meeting, or you are somehow connecting already either through dreams or waking life.
- Individuals wanting new beginnings or to open new possibilities and doors.
- Those looking to unlock the digital time code. (Connect deeper with past lives and other dimensions.)
- Those seeking to know their higher calling and purpose revealed.
- Accessing the Global Consciousness: Asking the universe your questions and having them answered or understanding the connection of yourself to the universe deeper.
Yes, that’s right, it is a day the universe can reveal itself to us if we so choose to be open to receiving the wisdom and guidance. All the while the universe is giving us the extra energetic pull to make what seems impossible possible.