Title: Diving Deep into Depression
From Canada, Tonia Cianciulli is an award winning singer and songwriter, author, and NLP Heartmath expert. Tonia is the heart of heart to heart artist talk. She is a phenomenal artist who understand how depression and anxiety affects not only your life but career and family as well.
Main Show Takeaways:
- What Depression Looks Like for Different People
- How to Deal with Depression and Anxiety
- How to Cope with and Build a Tool Kit to Counteract Depression
- How to Deal with Depression in a Relationship or Family
- How to Help Someone with Depression
- What Depression Feels like in Mothers
- What Depression Feels like in Children and Teenagers
- How to Talk to a Child Going through Anxiety and Depression
Are you wondering how to deal with depression? You are not alone! In this diving deep into depression we talk with award winning singer/songwriter and NLP Heartmath expert, Tonia Cianciulli. This episode is highly relatable as Tonia walks us through creating your no more depression toolkit! It is a must listen episode of artists battling depression, business women with anxiety and mothers of children with depression or anxiety.
Links to Site, Resources and Accounts:
Host Instagram: @airkraehmer
Flying with Air Instagram: @flyingwithairshop
Guest Instagram: @myheartsobession
Guest Website: wishopera.ca
Products or Services Discussed During Episode:
All products discussed on this episode are in our stores and on our website. Click URL to view.
- Trafficking Aftermath: How to Be Happy after Trauma
- UnderMind: Discover the 7 Subconscious Beliefs that Sabotage Your Life and How to Overcome Them
Tonia's Music Profiles: