Womanhood is hard enough, but why is it every month we get put out of service for a whole week? Well, mother nature heard about all our aches, bloating and menstrual pains and now she has told us about her ancient herbal solutions to painful periods.
Here is a list of herbs you should know to help with period cramps and pains:
- Ginger tea for menstrual cramps
- Chamomile for painful bloating and insomnia
- Lemon Balm tea for menstrual cramps
- Fenugreek tea for menstrual cramps
- Lady's Mantle for menstrual cramps and bloating
- Fennel tea for menstrual cramps
- Frankincense for anti inflammatory, breast tenderness an insomnia
- Peppermint tea for menstrual cramps
- Dill for period pain
- Curcumin for pain and PMS
- Lavender for anti inflammatory
- Carrot Seed for PMS
- Jasmine for PMS and fatigue
- Cinnamon tea for menstrual cramps
- Dandelion Root tea for menstrual cramps
Others things you need to be doing include exercise, having a diet rich in calcium and magnesium, and drinking lots of water. Heat compression is good for soothing pain. Avoid caffeine on your period to reduce painful menstrual cramping.
Flying with Air also has a menstrual cramp relief salve available as well here.
Being a woman can be hard, but nature has provided some amazing herbs and plants that can help with those painful times of the month. If you are seeking period relief that salve is a lifesaver.
With a complex blend of herbs like Lady's Mantle and Cramp Bark, this salve will last you all year long. We've also added some uplifting herbs to help brighten your mood when everything else wants to bring you down.
Organically Grown Herbs in the United States
“Itís nearly impossible to find educated people for this topic, but you seem like you know what youíre talking about! Thanks”
דירות דיסקרטיות באזור ירושלים
“Hello there! I just would like to offer you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.”
נערות ליווי בתל אביב