Title: How to Keep a Healthy Mindset & Your Spirituality While Competing in Pageants
Paula Maria has the title for Miss Plano. She has also competed in Miss Texas and Miss Florida.
Main Show Takeaways:
- Pageants can affect mindset and spirituality in both positive and negative ways.
- On the positive side, participating in pageants can boost self-confidence and self-esteem, helping individuals to feel good about themselves.
- Pageants can also provide opportunities for personal growth and learning, including developing public speaking skills, learning about different cultures, and improving interpersonal communication.
- On the negative side, participating in pageants can lead to a focus on physical appearance and superficial traits, which can lead to negative body image and low self-esteem.
- The pressure to meet beauty standards and win can result in anxiety and stress, potentially affecting one's mental health.
- Some people may feel that pageants go against their spiritual beliefs, such as the belief in inner beauty or focusing on materialistic aspects of life, which can lead to a conflict between personal values and pageant participation.
- Finally, pageants can also be a source of inspiration and provide a platform for individuals to share their beliefs, values, and causes, which can positively impact their spirituality and mindset.
The pageant world is unlike any other with glam, interviews and walking stages in bikinis! Join us as we explore what it means to be a pageant queen, with special guest Paula, while also balancing a healthy mindset and spirituality.
Links to Site, Resources and Accounts:
Host Instagram: @airkraehmer
Flying with Air Instagram: @flyingwithairshop
Guest Instagram: @paulerrz
Products or Services Discussed During Episode:
All products discussed on this episode are in our stores and on our website. Click URL to view.