Flying with Air Wholesale & Resell Information
Want to create your own business custom formula with us? Product types, chemical formulas and ingredients can be found here.
Shop our Flying with Air Wholesale Catalog:
- Wholesale Candle Catalog
- Wholesale Face & Body Care Catalog
- Wholesale Herb & Herbal Blend Catalog
- Wholesale Crystal Catalog
Download Rack Cards: Click Here
How Wholesale Works at Flying with Air
The Three Types of Wholesale We Offer
1. Flying with Air Labeled Products: This is the fastest, most affordable and easiest service for those wanting to sell our products in stores, online, conferences, tradeshows or for party favors and events. Customers can easily order in bulk with an automatic discount applied at checkout for the item.
2. Private Labeling (White Glove) Flying with Air Products: This is tailor-made service in which reseller can private label our products with their labeling. Customers can easily order in bulk with an automatic discount applied at checkout for the item. In the order notes at checkout please input that you would like the products unlabeled for your needs. We will label the individual cases for identification as well as include the ingredient list and recommended label sizes.
3. Customized Private Label Manufacturing: This is our luxury service for individuals wanting to create their own custom blends with us or provide their current custom blend formulas from previous manufacturers. We define customized blends by the definition of not currently supplying these blends in our inventory. In this service we dedicate our time, knowledge and resources to help formulate your products.
How to Place an Order
There are two ways to complete a wholesale order purchase:
Through our website. Tour our website, and you will see wholesale options for the product on the product page. The discount is taken at checkout.
Email us directly and we will invoice you for the wholesale order.
The payment process is the same for either ordering method. Please see the payment section to learn more about the accepted providers.
Payments must be completed before product delivery or custom product creation including sample ordering.
Reseller Universal Product Code
We have Universal Product Codes (UPCs) for our products making it easy for resellers to identify our products. We will provide the UPC for the products at delivery. We are an authorized brand on Amazon, making it easy for resellers to list our brand with automated data and description features on the Amazon Central platform.
Wholesale Pricing Advantage
All prices are listed in US dollars. All authorized retailers will receive the listed product percentage off the MSRP, plus the cost of shipping. Prices are subject to change without notice. We will cover 50% of the shipping costs for any orders over $1500. We cover the cost of postal insurance for any shipments through USPS for any orders over $1500.00.
If you are interested in our products and needing a wholesale order blend. Please feel free to email us about your inquiry. We can provide specialty blends and seasonal scents. Email email@example.com for more information and to request. We have a minimum unit order of 500 for custom blends.
Returns must be made in writing directly to the Flying with Air head office within 7 days of delivery date quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns are acceptable without Flying with Air prior approval and delivery instructions for transport. Shipping will be charged.
Custom orders are not eligible for refunds but may be eligible for replacements with proper photos and documentation.
For any goods returned as ‘unsuitable’ there is a re-stocking charge of 15% plus shipping chargeable to the customer.
Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
This policy is also presented at checkout as well for your review.
Flying with Air accept credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) and EFT payments. All credit card payments currently do not incur a merchant fee. If paying via EFT, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org remittance advice as proof of payment.
You may also apply for credit terms with us by filling out an application form with at least three credit references.
Checks returned due to insufficient funds could be considered fraud and subject the check writer to prosecution and fines. However, we understand that usually there is no criminal intent and in these circumstances, we will only charge the customer a reimbursement for bank fees and other incurred costs.
Wholesale Customized Private Label Manufacturing Pathway
1. A retailer will contact the apothecary shop with either wanting to buy one of our products in bulk with our label, buy one of our products in bulk with white labeling, or create a customized blend for their labeling.
2. Depending on which option chosen, the retailer can by directly from the wholesale friendly website or if they are needing customized blends they need to contact us at email@example.com. For those needing customization proceed to step three, but for all others, they will complete their transaction online with order notes if needed unlabeled and receive their orders in 5-10 business days unless otherwise mentioned.
3. For customized orders the retailer will need provide the exact formulas needed with Latin names of all needed plants. Once reviewed, the apothecary shop will inform them if we are missing any plants or oils for their formulas. If there are substitutions we can provide we will mentioned them, but if we cannot provide a substitution we will be unable to create the product for the retailer. ***Some retailers may ask us to develop and curate customized products or gift boxes for their needs. This is an fee add on service for the sample order and first bulk order listed below we can do.****
4. If all materials are available for the development of a customized product, we will price map the unit price for the customized blend as well as the MRSP. We will need to know the exact amount needed in units or volume to be able to provide a proper price estimate. This pricing per unit cost estimate is provided to retailer. We price map items based on volume or unit cost depending on the product in question. For instance, salves are price mapped in unit cost and oils are price mapped in volume amount. If the retailer is needing the customization and development add on feature this will be included on the initial price estimate.
5. Once a retailer has been given a price estimate we suggest completely a sample order of the product before ordering in bulk. Sample orders are created for three customized orders at a time. The are priced at retail cost and the retailer is given 10% of the subtotal of the sample order. We provide the complimentary packaging needed for sample orders. This invoice is sent through our online portal and treated as a normal business to consumer transaction with calculated shipping or free pickup at store.
Sample Order Example
Sally wants to sample order her three custom oil blends she has curated with the help of Flying with Air. She will pay the retail cost of the customized blend, curated blend add on fee, and will receive 10% off her first sample order. She has elected to pick up the blends in store so she will not pay shipping and handling.
6. Once a sample order is complete, the retailer can contact us to for completing a larger bulk order. The price per unit will reflect the amount ordered. If a change is needed in the product, we can discuss changes and complete a second sample order. Please note, after the first sample order there is no longer the 10% off your first sample order eligibility.
7. Once onboarding is complete. The customer will have a customer profile with us to save their blend. Moving forward, they will be able to reorder easily through the website.
***Please note, the above process does not include any extra add on service fees.
Wholesale Service Based Add-ons
- Apothecary Bottles & Containers (We have limited bottle sizes and colors)
- Bottling Service Add on
- Curated Manufacturing and Development Add on (This is an add on that will be applied to sample orders and first time bulk orders when customizing new blends not currently sold in the apothecary shop.)
- Dropshipping Add on
- Monthly Delivery in the South Florida tri-county area Add on
- Business & Marketing Coaching Service Add on
Shipping is not included in the cost of goods. On all orders freight will be charged on each invoice at a rate of 7% per invoice total, a minimum charge of $25.00 will apply.
Shipping International Orders
We only ship to select countries for international orders at this time. For certain herbs we must check with customs to avoid shipping complications. Please email us if you need more information about the custom process for the product of interest.
Please see the Flying with Air dropshipping webpage by clicking here.
Customized Oil Blending
We offer a wide variety of curated oils we can blend to meet your business needs. Whether you provide the blends with your formulas or have us create blends for your needs we term this process as customized blending since we do not currently carry these blends as is in stock at the apothecary shop.
Please see the list below to see our current supplied oils for curating blends.