Herbalism 101 Class
If you have been wanting to start your herb garden, herbalism journey or apothecary cabinet then this is a great opportunity to learn about plants and their uses in simple and educational manner. Classes are available in person in Miami, Florida and live online.
What does it do?
We will teach you the first steps in beginning your herbalist journey. This class is designed to cover the initial needs and education of medicinal herbalism.
How does it work?
This one hour and twenty minute duration class will cover a variety of beginner herbalism topics including:
- What is herbalism?
- What does it mean to be an herbalist?
- What agencies regulate herbalism in the United States?
- Where does herbalism originate?
- What is an herb?
- How are herbs different from pharmaceuticals?
- Are herbs safe to use?
- How do you begin your herbalist journey?
- External vs. Internal Herbal Recipes
- Types of Herbal Recipes
- Tools for Starting an Apothecary Cabinet
- Recommended Books about Herbalism
- In Depth Review on Four Recommended Starter Herbs
The Day of the Class
The only tools you will need is a pen and notepad. You will receive a PDF document for the information we cover during the class. We will have demonstrate herbs and apothecary tools. It is an option to purchase materials from us after the class if you choose with a 10% discount until the doors are closed for the night.
Classes are conducted at 3093 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach, FL 33160. Online classes will be starting this Fall.
Want to Schedule a Group Class?
Maximum of 6 participants. If you want to have a private group class please email us at email@example.com.