Healthy Skin Herbal Blend
Struggling with acne during your teenage years or even after can take its toll on the skin and mental health. This is why we created an herbal recipe to help with both facial and body acne.
Typical ways to use this product:
- Pour one clear skin formula tube into your bath and soak for 30 minutes. Feel free to exfoliate the skin or bathe as normal.
- Can also be used as a facial toner mix! Mix herbs with distilled hot water and let simmer for 10 minutes. add to a clean spray bottle and use twice a day after cleansing or exfoliating skin.
- Acne and Blemishes
- Wound Healing
- Skin Dryness
- Redness and Inflammation
More about the individual herbs in our skincare blend:
- Calendula (Pot Marigold) is known for being beneficial in the healing process both externally and internally.
- Rose is known for helping skin redness, sore throats and helping increase a positive mood.
- Lavender is very soothing for inflamed or damaged skin due to the sun and environmental factors.
- Spearmint and Peppermint are known for helping relieve digestive issues, tension
- Rosemary has both anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lemon Balm is known for helping reduce stress, anxiety skin dryness and cold sores.
- Sage is very beneficial for skin issue relief. Sage oil is known to eliminate toxins and reduce infected wound inflammation. It can reduce the appearance of stretch marks as well as help with skin sores and minor cuts.
- Dandelion Root is known for helping alleviate cramping, hormonal acne and pain as well as skin benefits.
13 ml Clear Glass Test Tubes with Cork Stoppers 15 x 100 mm